Starts of the new era..

Starts of the new era..

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Information Want to share with u all

A 21 year old guy, he used to wear a pair of contact lenses, during a barbecue party. While, barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes. After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down. No one in the party knew why he was doing this ? Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he'll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn. Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses. DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED... .OR WHILE COOKING...! Friends if u feel the information is important, please pass this message to all your nearest & dearest ones.

huhuhu.. fikir dugaan yg bakal datang..

hidup sesorang bakal berubah kerna setiap orang pasti punya akan mengubah hidupya..
kapanya kebosanan itu melanda?
kapanya kegembiraan melanda..
satu lg kita gak akan fikir iaitu when we will to die?
pasti setiap insan itu gak fikir dlm sehari perkara itu..
renung2kan dan slamat ya beramal :D


Halllo.. sorry quite long time I wasn't to update my blog... huhu bz lorwh..
but Mybe I hv something want to share with u all seyh..
so.. gerek ya..